Book an appointment with a librarian:
Do you need some assistance with a research project? Need help finding resources or writing a reference page? Then you should book an appointment with a Librarian!
- All librarians have set times that they are available for phone or video appointments. If you'd like a face to face appointment you can request that, but it depending on availability may not be possible.
- Before booking a librarian you should have an idea of what you need, for example, "I need a newspaper article for my child development assignment" OR "I'm having trouble formatting my paper in proper MLA format"
- Appointments last from 15 minutes to an hour depending on what you need. If you need a longer session you can say so in the "What is purpose of our meeting?" section of the sign up sheet.
To book an appointment:
- Choose your librarian (you can choose no preference)
- Select the date that works best for you
- Choose your time
A librarian will contact you to determine how you would like your appointment to occur. Be sure to check your email!